- 12 Acre Park - Clubs Welcome
- Long and Wide Pull-Thrus. Big Rigs Welcome
- 22 Full RV Sites (13 for extra long and wide pull-thrus)
- 30 and 50 amp receptacles; water; sewer
- 4 Tent Sites (First come, first serve)
- Large Restrooms and Showers
- Barbecue and Picnic Area
- Free Wireless Internet
- Laundry and Small Grocery Nearby
- San Juan River 1/4 Mile Away
Open March thru November 15th, weather permitting
This is the real old southwest! Come and explore the unchanged beauty of this spectacular part of our country, from the convenience of our pleasant RV park.
Separate from the RV Park, there are cabins available close by.
No email available for cabin inquires and reservations, must be made by telephone only. Call 435 . 672 . 2287.